Executive Committee- Roger Compton
- The Executive Committee coordinates the documents and organization of the Homeowners Association (HOA) including Bylaws, Directory, Architectural Review Control Committee (ARCC), Finance and Liaison responsibilities to the Board of Trustees of the Recreation District.
Safety Preparedness- Roger Compton
- The Safety Preparedness Committee will coordinate the community education function of the HOA with specific focus on Storm Preparedness, Safety and Security and the Neighborhood Watch program.
Recreation- Kathy Lesh
- The Recreation Committee will coordinate HOA activities and events within the community which will further Homeowner involvement in the social life of Barefoot Bay.
- The Homeowner Services Committee will provide education programs and information service to the Homeowners. The Committee will be dedicated to providing assistance and assisting agency information to the Homeowners in the community and also to preserving the rich history of Barefoot Bay. The Committee will organize Homeowner orientation, educational forums and communications regarding the Board of Trustees of the Recreation District and the HOA.
HOA Board Services- Ann Manzo
- The HOA Board Services Committee will coordinate the outreach programs, publicity, newsletter, office services and the volunteers for the HOA.